In today’s post we are going to learn Advantages and Disadvantages of Speakers | Benefits and Drawbacks of Speakers with their uses, types, and functions with examples, meaning and images.
The Computer speakers are the output devices of computer system that are connected with the system which are capable of converting analog audio signals to audible sound.
There are variety of speakers and headphones available in the market like wirless speakers, bluetooth speakers, USB speakers.
Let get started.
What are Computer Speakers
In any sound system speaker quality plays an important role.
A system speaker is a component which is capable of playing CDs, tape and DVDs also converting this store electronic signals into audible sounds.
The speaker is a common output device. These speaker are commonly used in computer system.
These speakers are designed and developed differently for different devices.
The main purpose of speaker is to present output which can be heared by humans. The Signals produced from the computer speaker is created with the help of sound card.
The cost of the speakers entirely depends upon the manufacturer and quality of the product they offers.
In the year 1981 IBM designed and developed internal computer who’s sound quality was poor.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Speakers | Benefits and Drawbacks of Speakers
Benefits and Advantages of Speakers in Points
- The speakers helps us in listening sound and music.
- The speakers can easily be connected to computer system.
- A message can be comveyed to group of people at once.
- Plays sound when watching movies or listening songs or even playing video games.
- Makes learning more interactive for example youtube videos are useless without voice.
- Can help in creating interactive presentations.
- Educational videos for students and professionals.
- Softwares can convert text to audio which helps physically challenged people to hear and learn.
- Learning is more fun with audio.
- The bluetooth speakers does not require cable or wire to connect themselves
- Built in speakers are available for laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- They are highly portable can be carried out from one location to another. This is considered to be major advantage of speaker
Drawbacks and Disadvantages of Speakers in Points
- Loud sound can irritate people.
- Can produce noise pollution.
- The high wavelength of speakers produces discomfort.
- Bluetooth speaker has range in which it operates. The speaker stop responding when moved out of range.
- The connectivity issues of bluetooth or wireless speakers are generally observed.
- The compatability issues arises with computer speakers.
- Many speakers are not capable of playing HD, stereo and dolby sounds.
- Replacing or reparinig built in speaker are expensive.
- The loud sound can make people uncomfortable while playing in open area.
What are the Uses of Speakers in Computer System
- The speakers are responsible for presenting good quality of audio sound.
- The modern speakers can play mp3. Wav. Mp4 and all the latest sound.
- The speakers are capable of playing digital sound, stereo and HD sound like dolby.
- The speakers can easily be connected with personal computers.
- Inbuilt speakers comes with laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- They can convert analog digital signal to sound.
- They are used in school, colleges, universities for announcements.
- They are used in marriage, anniversaries, parties for loud music.
- Used in railway stations, bus stops and airports for announcements.
- The speaker are used in the majority of the sectors where a message needs to be conveyed to group of people
Different Types of Speaker
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Standing Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Ceiling Speakers
- On-Wall Speakers
- Satellite Speakers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Surround Speakers
- Outdoor Speakers
- Sound bars
- Wireless Speakers
- Built-in Speakers
- Central Channel Speakers
- USB Speakers
- Multichannel Speakers
- Standard Speakers
Also Read ::
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phones
- Characteristics of Fourth Generations of Computer
- Functions of Primary Memory in a Computer
- Different Types of Plotter
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microcontroller
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Magnetic Disk
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Optical Disk
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microprocessor
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phones
- Advantages and Disadvantages of CRT Monitors
- Advantages and Disadvantages of CCTV Cameras
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Blu-Ray Disk
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Fifth Generations of Computer System
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Bluetooth
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Thermal Power Plant
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Speakers
- Advantages and Disadvantages of ATM
Get In Touch
I have also written and compiled some articles on computers and telecommunications, and please go through them.
I hope you will like reading it.
I hope that all the questions and queries related to 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Speakers | Benefits and Drawbacks of Speakers have been answered here.
If you have any questions related to the Pros and Cons of using Speakers
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, and if you need to add, remove or update anything from the article, please let me know in the comment section or via email.
I will be more than happy to update the article. I am always ready to correct myself.
Please share this article with your friends and colleagues; this motivates me to write more related topics.
!!! Thank You !!!