Windows XP operating system was one of the most popular OS of MICROSOFT CORPORATION due to some of the silent features it ruled the IT sector for more than a decade. It is a GUI [Graphical User Interface] based operating system. Before we begin the Windows XP installation process your computer must have the necessary computer hardware devices and peripherals like RAM, PROCESSOR which are compatible with windows OS otherwise we may face some errors while the process is UNDERGOING.
MICROSOFT CORPORATION has stopped providing solutions for win XP errors. If you are still using this OS try upgrading to Windows 7,8 or 10.
To Install Windows XP to your computer the System Requirement are as follows ::
- 400 MHz Intel Processor Or Equivalent AMD Processor..
- 128 Mb Ram
- Keyboard & Mouse
- 10Gb Of free Hard Disk Space
- Working CD / DvD
Also Read ::
- What is Operating System and Its Different Types
- How to Install Windows 8 on Your Computer
- How to Install Windows 7 From USB Pendrive
- How to Install Windows 8 From USB Pendrive