Requirement To Create Bootable Pendrive
I. Pendrive If Possible More than 4 Gb
II. Download Rufus Software
III . Iso File (Image file) ( Win xp,Win7,Win8 0r Win8.1 Choose Any)
So lets Start : : Double Click On Rufus.exe file
- Step 1 :: Connect Your Pendrive.
- Step 2 :: Select Your Pendrive In Device Option.
- Step 3 :: Select Iso Image
- Step 4 :: Click On Start (Note:: All The Data In The Pendrive Will be Formated)
- Tip :: Now go to Bios setting and make necessary change and boot your system using this pendrive) After creating Dos Bootable Pendrive Use can also copy software in pendrive by simple copy paste from windows.
Also Read ::
- How to Boot Computer From CD or DVD
- How to Boot Computer From USB Pendrive
- How to Create a Bootable USB Pendrive
- How to Create a Dos Bootable USB Pendrive